Sunday, December 11, 2011

2nd quarter of school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so it is like the 2nd quarter of school ,and I have like 2 more quarters left and i can't wait till eight grade because u will have more privileges in 8th grade anyway i have been trying to change my blog background and it is just not working so until i can get it to work u will just have to deal with the fact /them of the stars for now .Anyway i wish i could be up in washington right now because i miss my Aunt Nana and her wonderful family sooooooooooooooooo much ,u r probably thinking why well i will tell u why,because i love them soooooo much and really want to see them again i mean i think they will want to see me to anyway this is how much i love them ,Ben:because he is a hard working man and a really good person,Nana:a funny loving amazing hard working mother and wife to her family ,Theron:because he make me happy and a fun cousin to have and i love him,Sydney:because she is my little Drama Queen and soooo cute and funny , may i say that see got the Drama Queen personalty from me lol and i love her so much.I just love there whole family so much and they are the best.I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heck yes we want to see you too! I miss you. You're very sweet. Thanks for the nice things you said. KSUE is the BEST! Love you.

    ReplyDelete