Friday, June 17, 2011

14 days

okay we have like 14 days till we go to washington i mean how hot is that i tell you its more than hot it is fantastic anyway we are going to go shopping and cam doyle ben are going fishin /then mom nana and me are going to go to a spa lol but i am going to try to confinse my mom and nana to let me go with them i think that this trip is going to be more fun because i am older and can do a lot more that cambry and doyle and more likely brynlee so ya any way what i was going to say was that me and nana are goign to be doing a lot more time together more than we normanly do i dont know why i have that felling but i just do . ya so that all for today bye bye bye now :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there sassy pants! I just wanted to say...............see you in 5 DAYS!!!!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete