Wednesday, June 8, 2011

washington

okay so for the forth of july i am going to washington through the 2 to the 9 i mean like how cool is that i will tell you how cool that is that is way cool i get to go and see my anut and her wondrful family . Anyway i cant wait to go see her i just cant wait . i just wish time would go faster so i could go and see her . Here is my little song ;i am going to to see her booooooh yeeeeeeeeeeah i love her yes i doooooo .ya so i hope yall like it any way i cant wait ,wait i already said that lol that means laugh out loud lol

4 comments:

  1. You're hilarious! I can't wait to see you too! Did you ever got the invite to my blog? Let me know if you didn't and i can send you another one. Love you Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did get the invite to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I could go but you will have to take lots of pictures!!! You HAVE to give Shawna, Ben, Theron and Sydney a BIG hug for me, k!!!!! I love you, KSue and I am sooooo glad to be your Mimi!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you i am glad your my mimi too

    ReplyDelete